The inaugural Recess Conference is right around the corner and we can’t wait. Here’s just eight of the many reasons why we’re going. We think you should too.
1. It’s new and exciting, and we fancy ourselves early adopters.
2. It’s cross-disciplinary. We love talking design, but the subject shouldn’t exist in a bubble.
3. There is apparently going to be a “legit” pre-party.
4. It’s a great value. There will be snacks, plus breakfast, lunch, drinks, and a non-edible t-shirt.
5. It’s hosted at a cool venue in a sweet part of Lincoln.
6. The MC goes by the name “Donuts.”
7. There’s a good mix of speakers from our own backyard and a few from around the country.
8. It recognizes the importance of learning through play.
Recess Conference is November 7th & 8th, in the newly developed railyard of Lincoln’s historic Haymarket District. You’ll get to meet and hear talks from a very accomplished and talented group of designers and makers. We’ll see you there.